Friday, August 5, 2011

A New Look!

Well friends, if you couldn't tell my blog has been redesigned and renamed thanks to my ever creative man, Jonathan Shaffer. He totally rocked it and I couldn't be happier with the result! You might be wondering what the heck 'The Red Sleeve' means so I will happily explain. The color red is used to represent passion, love, life, and energy. Words that others often use to describe me. I am an individual who wears my heart on my sleeve and since my blog is a place where I continually express myself it is my red sleeve. Pretty awesome huh? I was literally speechless (which does not happen often) when Jonathan explained the meaning behind the name. My man knows me so well. 


I'm so excited about the new look and I'm really looking forward to continuing with my blogging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment