Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Another Shaffer!

Yesterday was a very exciting day! At 3:40 am Cali Renee Shaffer was born! She is a beautiful seven pound little girl. Of course I couldn't stay away from Cali for long so yesterday I went to Columbus with Cat, Dan and Tom to visit with Jason and Amy and hold little Cali for the first time! Now that Cali is here I'm anxiously awaiting the birth of Silas Daniel! I feel so blessed to have the Shaffers in my life and I feel even more blessed that all of Jonathan's siblings refer to me as "Aunt Katie" to their children. It is such a sweet feeling to be so easily accepted as an aunt to the babies that I love so completely. I hope to one day be an "official" aunt to Parker, Ellie, Cali and Silas.


Holding Cali for the first time!


Proud Mama


Mama and Daddy with Cali


Chillin' with Uncle Jonathan!



 Cali with Pop!


















New big brother Parker!


Aunt Cat and Cali














Cali and Uncle Dan



1 comment:

  1. Not too much longer! This little guy's been trying to push his way out for a week! :)

    ReplyDelete